Welcome to the
Mu Epsilon Chapter website!
The mission of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, is to support the learning, knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide.
The vision of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, is to create a global community of nurses who lead in using knowledge, scholarship, service and learning to improve the health of the world's people
The Mu Epsilon Chapter (291) was chartered on April 29, 1990. It is based in the Nursing Department on the campus of Mount Saint Mary College in Newburgh, overlooking the historic Hudson River in the State of New York.
Our chapter provides:
- Nursing Research Grants to Mu Epsilon members
- Annual Research Day with CEUs, encouraging nursing research and knowledge
- Annual Fall Program with CEUs, fostering nursing knowledge and networking
- Annual Sigma Celebration (Welcome for new members to network with current Mu Epsilon members)
- Annual Student Recognition Awards to acknowledge academic scholarship
- Support for community efforts
The world needs nurses.
Nursing needs leaders!
Meet Our Chapter Leaders
Leadership Succession Committee
Faculty Counselors/Governance Committee
Priscilla Sagar (Co-Chair)
Dianne Murphy (Co-Chair)
Barbara Joslyn (Chair)